Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Prologue.

Hello, I'm the X Faktor, and I have a passion for photography, and I've had over 9 years of photographic experience, totaling over 35,000 pictures.  Note that these numbers are from just regular/casual/semi-pro shooting and not professional events or anything of the such.  For now, it is a hobby, hopefully to turn into a profession.  One day.  (I'm self-taught with everything. 

(Time x Patience) + Perseverence + Curiosity + Creativity x Motivation = My photographic pursuit.

I
 started a new (another) photo blog due to the addition of a new advanced camera and a different field outside of macro.  My other one, (thisisphotography.blogspot.com) is all about my macro photos taken with my Sony T5 & more recently, my new T500.  This one, however, I have my new Sony Alpha system, and it involves a wider range of photography, as opposed to being so "focused" on macro.

Please respect my photography as mine, and do not copy these without my permission, and thank you.

**If you so desire a large print/digital copy of any of my photos, be it this blog or the other, just email me at (thexmachine@gmail.com) and include the URL of the post/image**

(Copyright 2000-present Ryan Corneliusen)